I'm now in final period, and god, this gotta be the most stressful week ever! I'll have my 3rd paper, Surgery, next Wednesday and god!!!!!!!!!
They're awful, the questions. I wish they were alive so i can beat them into pulp, kick them in their gonads to make sure there are no next generation of awful questions. By awful, i mean hard and ridiculous, you can't simply open the books to find answers. Thank god for the existence of Google..
I wish i can go to my doctors, beg them to just let me pass and swear in front of them that it's ok to let this idiot pass because this idiot has no slightest intention to become a surgeon.
Bloody surgery.
Must.stay.strong.
Must.keep.fighting.
Also, i'm sending my prayers to Malaysians. The truth will prevail tomorrow! All the best everyone!
They're awful, the questions. I wish they were alive so i can beat them into pulp, kick them in their gonads to make sure there are no next generation of awful questions. By awful, i mean hard and ridiculous, you can't simply open the books to find answers. Thank god for the existence of Google..
I wish i can go to my doctors, beg them to just let me pass and swear in front of them that it's ok to let this idiot pass because this idiot has no slightest intention to become a surgeon.
Bloody surgery.
Must.stay.strong.
Must.keep.fighting.
Also, i'm sending my prayers to Malaysians. The truth will prevail tomorrow! All the best everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment