Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bloody amateurs


I'm so mad with some people this morning, and sadly those people were juniors. I did my routine, though a lil bit earlier than usual, hustled for bus. BUT. But there were some juniors kept chatting in front of buses' doors, and blocking my way. If they were native people, i wouldn't hesitate to push them away aggrassively, but since they were my juniors, i restrained myself, thinking they would have the same Malaysian principle which is do not stall in front of buses's doors, and to show some respect to fellow Malaysians. So i waited.  Those juniors kept chatting, and the 1st bus was filled. Then 2nd bus. They did the same, (at this time, i started cursing them profusely in my heart, yo monkeys, either jostled for seats or move!) and the bus was filled too, WITHOUT me in it. And that went on for the 3rd bus too.

And that was my limit. I grabbed a cab to school today, because i had to catch another bus to go to Mafraq Hospital (about 40min-1 hour journey).

I generally don't have problems with juniors, no matter what they've done. Most of my friends kept complaining how juniors disrespecting them, by not replying their smiles and some of them even turned the blind eyes when my friends tried to be friendly and greet them. I seriously don't have problems with that, in a good way or another. I mean, they can die if they want, they can enjoy if they want, i still don't care. if they ask for my help, i'll help them if i can. If they don't need me and don't even want to know me, it's ok, i understand, it's not their business or mine. I just don't care, and my view on juniors is neutral. I don't hate them, i don't like them.

But not until this morning. I just hate those juniors, who block my way, whose none of them i know. I have a record of almost 100% success rate of getting on the first bus i lay my eyes on, but bloody bus amateurs just ruined my strike. I'll never be lenient again on Malaysian juniors.

ps: remember when i said i want to open a hello kitty cafe? sadly i'm not the first one in this world to think like that, someone has already opened a hello kitty cafe in taiwan. dream wish: open/own the first hello kitty cafe in Malaysia.

1 comment:

Kyu said...

Man I don't even have to click the link. I started laughing right away. Clicked anyway for booster dose.