Saturday, March 30, 2013

Heavyweight

Final of the final is approaching fast. Pray for me (and my whole batch) people please!

I've started to study on regular basis..the pressure is no joke i tell you. This really scares me shitless, can pee in the pants la every time i look at the final schedule. The problem is, the more i study, the less i seem to know. And then the pressure doubles! I'll keep trying anyway, He will always help me :)

Anyway, i found this pic on fb, and not sure how true it is. Probably not true at all, but who knows.


My first 3 words:

1. Intelligence - of course, that's what i really need now. Finalfinalfinalfinalfinal x_x!

2. Freedom - I want a car, and i want to be super strong like wolverine, so i can go anywhere i want, anytime, and not worried about being harassed.

3. Experience - That, i'm not sure.

No comments: