Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rambling Malam Pertama Summer Sem 2009

20++ days being nearly completely cut off from internet connection, all i can do is just prostrating gratefully i still keep my sane flowing in. I lost track of what's going around, only to find out the the singles have gone duo, the dou have separate into two separate bodies. hapebende kucakap nih..

And here are some of my thoughts randomly.

1. Wi-fi should be made free, and easily accessed from everywhere, even in the toilet.

2. Why the heck should we pay for roaming, even if we use Orange in its "mother" country? I lost almost all of my prepaid just for answering calls. Why why why we have to pay just to answer call? -iklan jap, haritu ada iklan vodafone uk, dia bagi answer call free di 38 negara europe sempena summer nih. yang baldihelnye, i knew it after i finished travelling.-

3. When the view is inexplicably awesome, you don't need photographing skill and dSLR to capture the moment.

4. dSLR is so damn easy to use, even yours truly the photographer retard can snap some masterpieces with it.

5. dSLR senang gila capture movement.

6. In general, quantitively, Jordanian girls are the fairest of all. Go strolling for 5 minutes, and you can pick 10 model-like girls easily. I bet you that.

7. In general, quantitively, French boys are the most charming of all. But i treat them just as parts of nice view in Paris, no hard or soft feeling.

8. It's great to know that amongst all, the ones that miss me the most happened to be my parents. They already knew my travelling schedule, and they knew i won't read their emails nor signing in my ym, yet they still leave their emails everyday, and offline messages, with p/s on every email, "mama sayang kakak".

9. I have trouble communicating with people, especially the acquaintances. And like adding fuel to fire, my english,malay and arabic command are getting all rusty. Am i suffering from dementia?

10. The most beautiful heaven from the earth view is in Venice.

11. Venice isn't romantic at all. AT ALL! dah la bau hanyir, banyak dogs, banyak briges, crowded, kedai halal susah nak cari(ke memang xdak kot).

12. I predict (with little knowledge in statistics), given 20 years time, kebab will be like some sort of routine food all over the world. Applause to arabic nation.

13. I hope malaysian restaurateurs will open their branches worldwide sooner. I crave for mean malaysian foods like crazy!

14. I don't have facebook, twitter, plurk or any other social network sites. I used to have friendster, hi5 and tagged, but already forgot all the passwords. I can retrieve it back, of course, but just plain lazy. I can't even maintain a decent real world friend-friend relationship, let alone virtual world. All i care in this ever-growing virtual world are, money making and anonymity.

15. I don't feel degraded i don't have facebook.

16. Some want to play, some just plain care. How to differentiate, i don't know. (differential equation is no help here) And i just dance as the rhythm goes. So far so good.

17. I bought souveniers, quite a lot. After unloading the bags, i realize i'm such a dear sister when i bought almost all of them to my family, with most of them will be handed to my two rottenly spoiled sisters. And now what left of me are 8 keychains, which will be given to certain close friends. What do i get from my vacation? nothing, only pictures, pain, new friends and maturity(wth).

18. I am so grateful i studied in Jordan. Budak-budak melayu di jordan baik.(ikhlas dari hati)

19. Classes have started, and my mind is still in vacation mode. guess i still have to cramp, like usual before the 1st exams season, and mutter the same word, "kalaula aku study dari awal".

20. Nak balik malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mak swan dengan swan the kakak, Inter_____ (tak ingat nama, tapi macam interleukin) Ost, Confoederatio Helvetica. Captured with the cikai 5 year-old nikon E4200 by yours truly, the photographer retard.

No comments: