Saturday, June 13, 2009

Why nobody loves me?




T'was not the first time somebody pointed out at me being chesty. Duhh, maybe i'm just not meant for this commoner's life. Seriously, i don't think i'm being snobbish or something, i meant, everybody did that. Or at least, i think everybody did that to me, saying the much or less the same lines, and of course i was hurt, but i think come on, she didn't really mean that. Or it's ok, she must has some other problems. So i think it's ok if i did it the other way round, BUT EVERYTIME I DID IT, EVERYBODY WILL GO TELLING ME HOW SNOBBISH I AM. OR WORSE, THEY WILL JUST PULL THEMSELVES FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME.
Well, i'm getting used to it now. Maybe I am just plain arrogant.

And that explains why nobody (apart from my family) loves me, which is second to the reason that they love raymond.

Prince Charming, come and rescue me! (echo)

No comments: