Monday, September 28, 2020

I'm not afraid not afraid

 Growing older, I find communicating with people is harder than ever. it's probably not as hard as i imagine it in my head, it's just unpleasant. ok maybe not unpleasant,but definitely uncomfortable to me. I can count with my fingers people i can comfortably talk to without thinking/practicing it beforehand in my head.

and i'm ok with that. 

but, living alone comfortably is just not possible for peasant (chicken) like me. 

i actually rent out the room in this house, majorly because i'm too chicken to live alone, and the rent is a bonus i love, extra money to shop. kinda.

but shamefully, i am not close at all to my housemate. we are just 2 people sharing the same roof. and i am comfortable with that. in fact, i am more uncomfortable if she talks to me wtf something is probably wrong with me, she's ok one, normal girl. luckily we are both busy working so we really don't meet much. really.

so, e-census came. I felt responsible to fill it up with honesty and that involved filling up for her part.

erm..


instead of asking her details like normal ppl do, i google-d every f-ing thing. (don't judge me i'm just probably too neurotic like that)

and google didnt disappoint me wehhhh, within 30 min I got everything i need. fucking beast google is. and facebook.

internet is forever. and scary, mind ya.


No comments: