Monday, May 18, 2020

Rezeki ramadhan

MCO is still ongoing though it's loosened a bit. Part of me is being super paranoid but part of me is dying to go out. 

Cinema is still close, ok for now, no good movies worth watching but come July, there's tenet.

But even if cinema is open, I don't think I will go. 

So I finally decided to...

bring cinema home and buy a TV yay!

years of surveying and studying come to an end. In general, today's TV are either QLED, quantum LED, where the LED sits in front of LCD backlight kinda putting a filter to LCD or OLED, in which the LED itself emits the light. QLED is ok, but OLED is much better in term of picture quality. but it's more expensive and at risk of burn-in. I read comments and i think it's not worth the gamble. Burn in supposedly happens when there are static images at same place on display for prolonged time, should not be at risk if we keep on changing stations and such but the comments (with pictures) suggest otherwise. And no warranty from manufacturers for burn in, though i saw some TV at sen heng put warranty against burn-in. 

But for TV naive me, a smart QLED tv is enough.

And I bought one!!

Image


The best part, my dad suddenly decided to pay for it muahahaha I accepted it graciously.

a week as a new TV owner, I am now questioning myself why not getting it sooner hahahaha it's awesome. Though the sound is a bit meh..now i'm surveying sound bar.

No comments: