Tuesday, September 18, 2018

pray for aleen

The person who I couldn't think of any bad memories with.

When you regret not connecting enough with your old friends and suddenly found out they were seriously sick, you start to reminisce the good old times together.

There was this one time, I was sad about something (forgot about what). I was drowned in my own toxic thoughts, waiting for the bus to go home. She came, sat beside me so innocently, chatted and chatted without being annoying or intrusive. I remember her being so positive about life in general, and I remember she told to always believe in Allah's plan. I also remember I came out from that bus a lighter and more optimistic person.

I forgot whether I thanked her properly for that. Most probably not, given my grumpy personality.

There were of course lots of other memories together, but this particular, random memory is the one that I cherish the most. The small thing that made a lot of differences.

I pray for the best of you, I pray for Allah to ease your burden, I pray for your health. I miss you, friend. 

No comments: