When I bought this apartment, my aim was to prove to myself that I can do it on my own (I did). Honestly, it wasn't hard, but it was filled with doubt and anxiety what if it goes wrong. Alhamdulillah it went ok, I guess. I bought it subsale with an established property agency with in-house lawyer, all I did was choose which one I want and pay and sign haha. A month later I got the key and the hardship began, ie reconnecting electricity which i had to find my own contractor (found a malay contractor, hired him with intention to help my own race but he kept on delaying tsk). Reconnecting water was easy, just pay deposit at water company and just wait.
Why this apartment?
1. I love the design that it does not directly facing other unit, it is more like a semi-D on the sky haha. i really hate those linear arrangement, where your house is directly facing the other house and that you have to walk along the corridor passing other houses.
2. Low density yeah
3. The residents mostly are professional with civic minded. Probably the biggest reason that draws me to buy this house.
4. I feel safe, because this is a low density mid rise (10 floor with 14 units per floor, only 1 block) and the guards can almost recognise every resident here.
5. location. 5 mins walking to my hospital, so i dont have to go through hassle finding parking (which is really scarce now, and will be scarcer once the multi storey building completes). it also means i can continue having my essential siesta comfortably in my own room.
6. location again. it's right beside a grocery mall.
7. Swimming pool hahaha. My pool is small, but enough la i don't have stamina to swim 50m straight *noob again* another good thing: that swimming pool is always empty i conquer it alone most of the time yeah.
8. Away from traffic and main roads, but not too away from them. Quiet and peaceful at night.
9. Alhamdulillah tak banjir area ni :))
i'm quite a spender, my money will go to other things if I don't buy this house. I save (not much) each month of course, but honestly there's no satisfaction in saving money. You only see numbers in your account and it increases so slow. Buying a house, there, bammm you can see it renovate it sleep in it cook in it rent it. But i don't advocate buying lots of house la, it's quite a pain in the ass to look after them all.
Why this apartment?
1. I love the design that it does not directly facing other unit, it is more like a semi-D on the sky haha. i really hate those linear arrangement, where your house is directly facing the other house and that you have to walk along the corridor passing other houses.
2. Low density yeah
3. The residents mostly are professional with civic minded. Probably the biggest reason that draws me to buy this house.
4. I feel safe, because this is a low density mid rise (10 floor with 14 units per floor, only 1 block) and the guards can almost recognise every resident here.
5. location. 5 mins walking to my hospital, so i dont have to go through hassle finding parking (which is really scarce now, and will be scarcer once the multi storey building completes). it also means i can continue having my essential siesta comfortably in my own room.
6. location again. it's right beside a grocery mall.
7. Swimming pool hahaha. My pool is small, but enough la i don't have stamina to swim 50m straight *noob again* another good thing: that swimming pool is always empty i conquer it alone most of the time yeah.
8. Away from traffic and main roads, but not too away from them. Quiet and peaceful at night.
9. Alhamdulillah tak banjir area ni :))
i'm quite a spender, my money will go to other things if I don't buy this house. I save (not much) each month of course, but honestly there's no satisfaction in saving money. You only see numbers in your account and it increases so slow. Buying a house, there, bammm you can see it renovate it sleep in it cook in it rent it. But i don't advocate buying lots of house la, it's quite a pain in the ass to look after them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment