I frequent cinema quite a lot since i've started living alone in this foreign land. yup, so foreign despite it being just an hour from home. By frequent, I mean at least 1 movie every quarter year. Because I have no TV and it always rain here for outdoor entertainment and i kinda get this revelation that downloading online is illegal.
So, the latest movies I watch were Logan and Kong. Logan was great,omg even writing Logan can bring me to tears :((..but since I watched Logan at home with friend, i'm not going to write about it.
I watched Kong alone. I love going to movies alone really, because i hate discussing movie while watching movie, and i'm very fastidious about it. I hate people talking to me, or around me, while watching movies. I hate people breathing loudly, i hate people eating noisily, i hate smelly people around me, i hate people who don't understand the movies. By going alone on a working day, i can reduce all these disturbance substantially.
I think a lot in the cinema, sometimes too much for my own good. And Kong is not a great movie per say, but i had lotsss going on in my mind. I'll list ithembelow. Spoiler alert tho. But meh everyone knows King Kong, same old same old.
My thoughts while watching Kong.
- typical intro hmm
-i know it's probably cg or shot in the studio but this is too cartoon-like
-irony huh, skull island..shaped like a skull, filled with skull.
-typical human, always wanna be the first to discover. what is this mentality? can just we share the world? u discover u own is it? what about the island's location itself? it's not america for sure,
-wah why so easy giving green light?
-wow so fast can pull together the whole team for the expedition??
-this man is cocky, sure die fast
-so weird Loki is such a cool captain
-keep talking Loki *melting*
- all so easy want to join the team, do they even give a hoot about life? the fear of unknown?
-that storm is unreal. but what do i know..
-this skull island is surely south east asian. where is it? sarawak?? long river hmm. but how to film in the river so many crocodiles there. ah sure studio la like this
-greenery looks nice but it's creepy~~
-ASSHOLES WHY U HAVE TO WAKE KONG?????
-ASSHOLES WHY U BOMBED??? STUPID AMERICAN
-if you're asleep and mosquitos wake u up, what did u do? yes, curse, slap and kill them. that's how Kong feels when u wake him up u freaking tards.
-u go Kong crush them to death!
-serve u right i hope u starve to death u brainless greedy human
-HUMONGOUS SPIDER WHATTTT IT EXPLODED SOME MORE OH GOODNESS I'M GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES TONIGHT
-GIANT ANT'S LEGS PIERCING THE THROAT WHAT ARE U GUYS DEAF?? WHY U DIDN'T NOTICE IT BEFORE??
- OMG GIANT'S ANT EXPLODED AS WELL ARGGH WHAT TORTURE IS THIS WHY I SO SADISTIC ONE VOLUNTARILY WATCH THIS??
-Wow human community in this land..human is such a resilient species..
-why no kids in that community? what contraceptive they use?
-this human community is creepier than the spider's exploded gut just now
-how this man can stay sane all these years..army surely is a different species
-yup told ya Kong is the nice guy
-hah told ya cocky guy sure die fast. tho not fast enough. he surely decided wrongly, he shouldn't get into the chopper haha that's what u get when ur ego reigned your head.
-Kong vs giant squid pulak hadoiiiii geli geliii geliiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
-Kong ate sashimi. Live squid today so fresh. This island is probably close to Japan.
-Did japanese learn eating fresh alive seafood from Kong? or the other way round?
-Kong actually resembles that asshole colonel a lot.
-STUPID WHY U NEED TO GAMBLE MORE LIVES JUST TO SAVE ONE LIVE WHERE DO U LEARN YOUR COMMON SENSE?
-WHY THE REST JUST FOLLOW THE UNREASONABLE COLONEL??? LISTEN TO THAT OLD MAN PLEASE
-HMMM TOLD YA WRONG DECISION AGAIN SERVE YOU RIGHT GOT AMBUSHED BY GIANT LIZARD
-honestly, they should make these lizards scarier looking. how come giant lizards like these can kill kong's parents which presumably bigger and stronge than current Kong?
-STUPID NO BRAIN COLONEL WHY U SO PISSED AT KONG??? HE KILLED YOUR MEN BECAUSE YOU BOMBED HIS LAND FIRST IT'S JUST HIS REACTION, SURVIVAL INSTINCT.
-WHATTTTTTTTTTTT WHY U HAVE TO INJURE KONG AFTER YOU SAW WHAT THE GIANT LIZARDS CAPABLE OF?
- Wah so optimistic 2 of them want to save Kong.r
- thank god king came out alive..how ah?? super thick skin haih
-MATI PON KAU KOLONEL BODOH TAK SEDAR DIRI ADA HATI NAK BUNUH KONG
-Kong vs giant lizards..ermm..
-he gutted the giant lizard..i die. geliiii geliiiiii
-ok this is so unfair to Kong. u human came and bombed his land. he woke up. giant lizards also woke up. kong injures himself pretty bad trying to save ingrates who invaded his land in the first place. and the ingrates returned home, with some casualties, but still some returned home. If kong invades their land,i'd surely be on Kong's side. *advocating kong's right*
these are just some of them..there are lotss more but i'm so lazy to type.
and yes, i did feel stupid for paying to watch Kong. there is no after-movie feel-good.
So anyone reading this and don't know which one to watch (Kong vs Logan), choose Logan. I guess the only reason i still went to watch Kong is because I love Kong. and I like Loki, he's a main actor here.
So, the latest movies I watch were Logan and Kong. Logan was great,omg even writing Logan can bring me to tears :((..but since I watched Logan at home with friend, i'm not going to write about it.
I watched Kong alone. I love going to movies alone really, because i hate discussing movie while watching movie, and i'm very fastidious about it. I hate people talking to me, or around me, while watching movies. I hate people breathing loudly, i hate people eating noisily, i hate smelly people around me, i hate people who don't understand the movies. By going alone on a working day, i can reduce all these disturbance substantially.
I think a lot in the cinema, sometimes too much for my own good. And Kong is not a great movie per say, but i had lotsss going on in my mind. I'll list ithembelow. Spoiler alert tho. But meh everyone knows King Kong, same old same old.
My thoughts while watching Kong.
- typical intro hmm
-i know it's probably cg or shot in the studio but this is too cartoon-like
-irony huh, skull island..shaped like a skull, filled with skull.
-typical human, always wanna be the first to discover. what is this mentality? can just we share the world? u discover u own is it? what about the island's location itself? it's not america for sure,
-wah why so easy giving green light?
-wow so fast can pull together the whole team for the expedition??
-this man is cocky, sure die fast
-so weird Loki is such a cool captain
-keep talking Loki *melting*
- all so easy want to join the team, do they even give a hoot about life? the fear of unknown?
-that storm is unreal. but what do i know..
-this skull island is surely south east asian. where is it? sarawak?? long river hmm. but how to film in the river so many crocodiles there. ah sure studio la like this
-greenery looks nice but it's creepy~~
-ASSHOLES WHY U HAVE TO WAKE KONG?????
-ASSHOLES WHY U BOMBED??? STUPID AMERICAN
-if you're asleep and mosquitos wake u up, what did u do? yes, curse, slap and kill them. that's how Kong feels when u wake him up u freaking tards.
-u go Kong crush them to death!
-serve u right i hope u starve to death u brainless greedy human
-HUMONGOUS SPIDER WHATTTT IT EXPLODED SOME MORE OH GOODNESS I'M GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES TONIGHT
-GIANT ANT'S LEGS PIERCING THE THROAT WHAT ARE U GUYS DEAF?? WHY U DIDN'T NOTICE IT BEFORE??
- OMG GIANT'S ANT EXPLODED AS WELL ARGGH WHAT TORTURE IS THIS WHY I SO SADISTIC ONE VOLUNTARILY WATCH THIS??
-Wow human community in this land..human is such a resilient species..
-why no kids in that community? what contraceptive they use?
-this human community is creepier than the spider's exploded gut just now
-how this man can stay sane all these years..army surely is a different species
-yup told ya Kong is the nice guy
-hah told ya cocky guy sure die fast. tho not fast enough. he surely decided wrongly, he shouldn't get into the chopper haha that's what u get when ur ego reigned your head.
-Kong vs giant squid pulak hadoiiiii geli geliii geliiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
-Kong ate sashimi. Live squid today so fresh. This island is probably close to Japan.
-Did japanese learn eating fresh alive seafood from Kong? or the other way round?
-Kong actually resembles that asshole colonel a lot.
-STUPID WHY U NEED TO GAMBLE MORE LIVES JUST TO SAVE ONE LIVE WHERE DO U LEARN YOUR COMMON SENSE?
-WHY THE REST JUST FOLLOW THE UNREASONABLE COLONEL??? LISTEN TO THAT OLD MAN PLEASE
-HMMM TOLD YA WRONG DECISION AGAIN SERVE YOU RIGHT GOT AMBUSHED BY GIANT LIZARD
-honestly, they should make these lizards scarier looking. how come giant lizards like these can kill kong's parents which presumably bigger and stronge than current Kong?
-STUPID NO BRAIN COLONEL WHY U SO PISSED AT KONG??? HE KILLED YOUR MEN BECAUSE YOU BOMBED HIS LAND FIRST IT'S JUST HIS REACTION, SURVIVAL INSTINCT.
-WHATTTTTTTTTTTT WHY U HAVE TO INJURE KONG AFTER YOU SAW WHAT THE GIANT LIZARDS CAPABLE OF?
- Wah so optimistic 2 of them want to save Kong.r
- thank god king came out alive..how ah?? super thick skin haih
-MATI PON KAU KOLONEL BODOH TAK SEDAR DIRI ADA HATI NAK BUNUH KONG
-Kong vs giant lizards..ermm..
-he gutted the giant lizard..i die. geliiii geliiiiii
-ok this is so unfair to Kong. u human came and bombed his land. he woke up. giant lizards also woke up. kong injures himself pretty bad trying to save ingrates who invaded his land in the first place. and the ingrates returned home, with some casualties, but still some returned home. If kong invades their land,i'd surely be on Kong's side. *advocating kong's right*
these are just some of them..there are lotss more but i'm so lazy to type.
and yes, i did feel stupid for paying to watch Kong. there is no after-movie feel-good.
So anyone reading this and don't know which one to watch (Kong vs Logan), choose Logan. I guess the only reason i still went to watch Kong is because I love Kong. and I like Loki, he's a main actor here.
No comments:
Post a Comment