Thursday, May 18, 2017

The end of this chapter

I hate this current hospital i work at.
I hate being in psy department, despite having nice superiors and colleagues.
I hate staying here.
I hate that I couldn't get departments i wanted despite those departments were in need of MO. hospital politics much.

But the world doesn't revolve around me, i realize that now.

I stayed in psy for 1 year, and it's time to leave all these shits and go home :)

to a new start. Hopefully a brighter one, Insyaallah. Hope I can enjoy learning just like housemanship time.

2 comments:

anis.z said...

1st of all
hi kemei

wow. x sangka blog ni still on.
memang x sangka
harap ko okay
n sihat selalu.

kukumalu said...

nisah z!!!
weh ni memang random sangat haha tegur kat blog macam zaman dulu2
harap ko sihat gak weh, di mana jua kau berada
aku still ingat lagi birthday ko haha 11/11