Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fly

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive,
I came to win, to survive, to  prosper, to rise,
To fly..

Not! Why did i come here anyway? T_T

All the other malaysians here have finished their exams already, some have successfully graduated (congrats everyone!), some have flown home and some are getting hitched too. That left me and my batchmates to suffer and work our a$se$ off, we have another paper this sunday. The previous exams were ugly and not helpful, i am so worried :(

I kinda lost my focus already. Aaaaaarghh why so long?

You know what? Maybe i'm cursed with this be-the-last-one-to-finish-exam. Since ever!
Spm- got syariah or qs, and was the last one ever to finish spm.
1st year- got stupid natural resources, was the last one to close the university gate of the academical year.
2nd year- got something compulsory, can't remember. the last batch to finish exam.
3rd year- got dental something, supposedly the last one to finish, but i was so genius i skipped the final paper and took make-up paper for it. one of the best decision i've ever made.
4th year- got internal medicine final paper. ahfsaoifgadsoifyrqwifcahscacasugasdf asviyvobigvtiuqbchufywqiurywquifjfneuiyrui why so late?!!

Good things will come to those who wait. I am so gonna burn a hole in my account after exam. You wait, malls! and pray i won't gain 10kg++ during my vacation

No comments: