Tuesday, November 9, 2010

nightmare!

I went to sleep (again!), and i dreamt i killed a person because i was too stupid, so i woke up, and read some books. I read for 1 hour, and that's it! I did it! Ok, i just need a nice hot milo break, before continue reading.

During pre-clinical years, my worst nightmares are overslept and missed the exam, bus broke down on my way to exam, overslept and missed the group discussion which bears 1 mark for attendance and of course, failed my exam.

But now, the nightmares are up to the ultimate level of nightmare, second to something i really phobe of, i dreamt i killed my patients, with pills, df, and shots.

I'm a messed-up medical student, right..sigh. I hope i am a normal person, because everytime i pe my patients, i compare them to me. If i am abnormal, then...ha, this is where medskul is hard, again. What is normal? What is abnormal? Abnormal finding remains a theory until you found one (dr said). hengat senang ka nak found one tu? Like murmur. There are maaaany qs about murmurs, and doctors stress it in the rounds, but we never heard one. Why they stress it when it's not that common(if common, i would've found it by now, like wheeze, crackles, pleural rub blablabla) in practice?

Btw, i palpated a mass, which appear to be stage 4 adenocarcinoma gastric cancer (5-year survival rate is <20%) and i was excited. I saw a big polyps in colonoscopy and i was excited too. boleh? Do-S.

Finished milo-ing. Back to medicine.

Ps: who's reading me from moldovo? Thanks to you now i know moldovo is not maldives. Aaargh can't wait to go to maldives...

2 comments:

Kyu said...

Do-S for real. Like Ueda.

On the other hand, last night I dreamed of me whining at my father about my hip joint pain (which is really killing me right now). That's like the exact way I would do if my father was really here.

I was scolded too. "COMMON IS COMMON." What the fudge alright. I'm bad at memorizing which one is common and which is not.

Sorry this is all about me. :/

Tuan blog said...

hahA..btw, i dont like ueda now, i prefer arashi. arashi for dream! their tv-shows are freaking hilarious i holed my stomach by laughing out really loud.

How's your hip joint now? How did you hurt it? Standing out too long?

I wasnt scolded, bcos majority internal med docs are heaven-sent, very fatherly..but still..i might die on the first day of the next rotation..

You've gone to Egypt now.. Enjoy!