Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Beginning

I dont really want to write but i want to publish something on this very beautiful day. Isnt it beautiful the 1710? auuwww..

1710
1710
1710
1710


Mesmerised yet?

Listening to JYJ new song, Empty. I'm stuck with that song today i dont even care how suck the lyrics is. JYJ isnt in anyway related to Jco, fyi uncool people who dont know JYJ.

Wont torture you anymore la. JYJ is a triplet band consists of the handsomest man on earth with ladylike-but-mellow voice Hero Jaejoong and his two friends.

4 comments:

Kyu said...

Damn I can't believe you listen to JYJ. But you would. JJ might have the prettiest face on earth (though yes the other JA is still the prettiest).

Lucky day.

p/s: Bleach deprived. But better if the chapter is going to be sucky anyway.

tuan blog said...

Yeah i listen to dbsk since last year, and i can say i like jyj more haha. wish they write better lyrics though..it feels stupid to sing along with that lyrics. and jj is hauntingly beautiful he can easily push jolie away...

ps: it's lonely without bleach..can't wait for the new chapters, i hope they focus on real world this time focusing on isshin past, ichigo's mum..if he ever draw aizen again anytime soon i'll send death spell on kt.

Kyu said...

I know you listen to them. I have their Japanese album but I only listen to Mirotic and Bolero. Mirotic has a very interesting video I don't even understand it.

p/s: Dead shocked to see Aizen in his full glory on the last chapter. Would love a story on Isshin. Plus a training arc. Can't keep Ichigo powerless for too long.

Belle said...

haiya, sembang bleach pulak hangpa nie..

by the way, happy belated besday, girl.