I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead!!!
Everytime i'm home, i always let my notebook on, and i don't care if anyone want to use it. Basically, the usual parasites are my sisters, they play games in this computer. It's like barter trade, i use their desktop ( of course i prefer that desktop, higher ram, mouse, 17" monitor, creative woofer round speaker) and they use hussien. I think they just miss hussien too, they only get to meet him once every year.
As last year, they never touch my personal items in hussien such as ym, skype, msn, and certain social networks sites. BUT i think they grow wilder this year, they invade ALL my personal items and harass almost anyone who messages me. They even greet one guy i never greet myself and talk in long conversation, about pets and bakugan (don't ask me wth is bakugan). huhuhuhu, dah la aku minat laki tu...
Also, they called one guy ya habibi..TTTTTT____TTTTTT.. i never talk to guys like that, even virtually. i think i've built a concrete wall surrounds me leaving no hole to those kind of conversation, and yet, in just a week at home, my sisters ruined it all..huhuhuhu..i never even greet the guys first.
By the way, i think the damages are larger, i don't detect it yet. ni baru yang aku detect dari orang, and yang kantoi depan mata aku..belum tengok archive lagi.
No comments:
Post a Comment