Monday, September 7, 2009


Alone again, everybody went to school.

To the place where love is always been enough for me

I reached that place, but i can't savour it to the most. I'm dreading for the becoming fiscal/academical year. It's always good to know people around you love you, and pour all their love in good way, or maybe weird way for some, but still, love is felt all over the air.

When I am in this loving community, it doesn't matter anymore about those who hate me. Yeah, lots of people hate me, i don't blame them, i'm too despicable. Even one of my bestfriends hates me.

People ask me how i never have problems in studies (it's not like i'm a top-scorer, it's just that i never fail), but people never ask me how do i always have problems in relationships. Well, they never care how i felt, just like i appear to never care about how they felt, though i do.

Oww, this entry is soo girlish i'm gonna puke after reread it.

I'm this despicable.

No comments: