To you,
Sorry it takes too long. I thought I was that frivolous this holiday, but I never thought my brother was that cruel to make me a workhorse. Because money is crucial these days, I have to postpone this thing and work instead. Urm, by money is crucial, I mean I have to give duit raya for this coming eid. Heish, I thought we have to get married first to give duit raya, maybe that rule of thumb is beaten by the materialism craze among children nowadays. Heck them.
FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:
1. Thanks for saying (writing) that. Please, come back again.
2. Your hair sucks, please trim it right away.
3. You lack of love, your parents don't love you, and you are such a sadistic girl, that's why you are such a low-class giddy girl, yet you blame others because when others gave you advices.
4. Money isn’t everything you need, you also need brain replacement.
5. Why why why you built road so “holey”? Pi blajaq overseas tuk songlap duit ka?
TEN things about yourself:
1. not pretty, I know.
2. Low self-esteem
3. A little bit lucky in almost everything
4. Fastidious, I always said, if I’m a bacteria, I must be a neisseria gonorrhea.
5. Hypersensitive when being left, but manage to never express it. Or can’t express it because I’m expressionless girl.
6. Firm. When I say I hate, I hate. When I give my condition, fill it or I give you harm.
7. I don’t really care what people say about me. Do I really need them, anyway.
8. I love cats, virtually. I’m quite scare to have too much skinship with them, their nails are harmful.
9. I don’t have much friends, I don’t need much anyway. My friends now are enough, they’re all nice. And my bestfriends are supernice.
10. I have problems talking to boys, even virtually.
SEVEN ways to win your heart:
1. You’re a good muslim
2. You can cook.
3. You’re not too stupid so you can understand my jokes without me having to repeat them.
4. You talk humour
5. You play chess
6. You are older and taller than me
7. You like me.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
*arggh this q is hard. I don’t have much things wander around in my mind at particular time, I’m not a multi-tasker.
1. Balik kampung this year. Some parts of me like it, some parts hate it. You know, I hate to socialize, plus socializing with the elders. I don’t know what and how to talk to them, plus they talk in strong Terengganu accent.
2. Param. (short form of pasar ramadhan)
3. Lailatul qadar.
4. Fullmetal Alchemist episode 23. I’m anticipating much from it.
5. Bleach Manga 374. I think it’s Rose’s spade.
6. My deteriorating driving skill, but I blame the holey road.
7. Cheesecakes
FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Brush my teeth
2. Niat pose
3. Recite doa tidur.
4. Close my eyes, and think about you(s).
FOUR things you see right now:
1. Desktop
2. A wreck table, but still in use. It’s safe, but extremely untidy.
3. pensel jawab periksa amalina 17 1A
4. Pink comb
THREE songs that you listen to often:
1. Jun Be OK- Kim Joon
2. If I were a boy – Beyonce
3. Early Winter – Gwen S
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Ask for forgiveness from everyone.
2. Do charity
ONE confession:Cikgu, saya panjat bumbung malam-malam time form 4 dulu. Saya juga pergi aspura time tu sebab nak minum air, dahaga. (depite my innocent look)
Sorry it takes too long. I thought I was that frivolous this holiday, but I never thought my brother was that cruel to make me a workhorse. Because money is crucial these days, I have to postpone this thing and work instead. Urm, by money is crucial, I mean I have to give duit raya for this coming eid. Heish, I thought we have to get married first to give duit raya, maybe that rule of thumb is beaten by the materialism craze among children nowadays. Heck them.
FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:
1. Thanks for saying (writing) that. Please, come back again.
2. Your hair sucks, please trim it right away.
3. You lack of love, your parents don't love you, and you are such a sadistic girl, that's why you are such a low-class giddy girl, yet you blame others because when others gave you advices.
4. Money isn’t everything you need, you also need brain replacement.
5. Why why why you built road so “holey”? Pi blajaq overseas tuk songlap duit ka?
TEN things about yourself:
1. not pretty, I know.
2. Low self-esteem
3. A little bit lucky in almost everything
4. Fastidious, I always said, if I’m a bacteria, I must be a neisseria gonorrhea.
5. Hypersensitive when being left, but manage to never express it. Or can’t express it because I’m expressionless girl.
6. Firm. When I say I hate, I hate. When I give my condition, fill it or I give you harm.
7. I don’t really care what people say about me. Do I really need them, anyway.
8. I love cats, virtually. I’m quite scare to have too much skinship with them, their nails are harmful.
9. I don’t have much friends, I don’t need much anyway. My friends now are enough, they’re all nice. And my bestfriends are supernice.
10. I have problems talking to boys, even virtually.
SEVEN ways to win your heart:
1. You’re a good muslim
2. You can cook.
3. You’re not too stupid so you can understand my jokes without me having to repeat them.
4. You talk humour
5. You play chess
6. You are older and taller than me
7. You like me.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
*arggh this q is hard. I don’t have much things wander around in my mind at particular time, I’m not a multi-tasker.
1. Balik kampung this year. Some parts of me like it, some parts hate it. You know, I hate to socialize, plus socializing with the elders. I don’t know what and how to talk to them, plus they talk in strong Terengganu accent.
2. Param. (short form of pasar ramadhan)
3. Lailatul qadar.
4. Fullmetal Alchemist episode 23. I’m anticipating much from it.
5. Bleach Manga 374. I think it’s Rose’s spade.
6. My deteriorating driving skill, but I blame the holey road.
7. Cheesecakes
FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Brush my teeth
2. Niat pose
3. Recite doa tidur.
4. Close my eyes, and think about you(s).
FOUR things you see right now:
1. Desktop
2. A wreck table, but still in use. It’s safe, but extremely untidy.
3. pensel jawab periksa amalina 17 1A
4. Pink comb
THREE songs that you listen to often:
1. Jun Be OK- Kim Joon
2. If I were a boy – Beyonce
3. Early Winter – Gwen S
TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Ask for forgiveness from everyone.
2. Do charity
ONE confession:Cikgu, saya panjat bumbung malam-malam time form 4 dulu. Saya juga pergi aspura time tu sebab nak minum air, dahaga. (depite my innocent look)
No comments:
Post a Comment