Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gusto Gusto

No matter how much i denied it, but the truth remains the truth.

I think I like going to school.
hahaha.
Yup yup, going to that medicine school.
If it is possible, i want to attend that school everyday, and have exams every week, so i can graduate sooner.
ok, this is hyperbola.

I am so grateful now i am away from malaysia. The news, still, confounds me as usual, makes me feel like i want to flee away, forever from my very own home, and be a foreigner in this foreign land. You know the feeling of being a foreigner? You have to worry about when your visa will be expired, rather than worrying about the economy's condition, political issues, the corruptions etc etc. Because, if there comes a catastrophy, you can just flee away to other sounder countries.

Yeah, that's a word from a coward.

I pray for the happiness of all people.

Being the observer, all i can do is thinking why oh why they behave like this and that. But no matter what, it is them who sit on the throne and run the country. It is them who feel the fervidness. If they really are honest, and all this chaos are the results from their honesty, then i'll pray for Allah to help them out to restraight the conditions. If not, i'll pray they will find the right way back.

On the other sheet, new sem will open its curtain tomorrow, and i still suffer from this vacation malaise, most likely to result from skiing. And i haven't open any medical books yet. No regret though, cause i think i really release all the unreleased emotions, actions, from the first sem. Now i want to prepare myself for the brand new me in the second sem. Not a brand new,actually, more like some improvements, i hope. I want to be more patient, emotional-wise, more diciplined lady.

And nevertheless, i am trembling,haha, for the so-called system-style lessons. duhh. This is like death, something i can't escape from. May me and my fellow friends do excellent in it. Allahumma amin.

ps: I planned to write about my vacation, but i don't have any idea how this entry turns to be so serious.

ps2: now suffering from headache, thinking where my next(jun) vacation should be, and how to reach it.

" I who was born as a commoner, want to be, forevermore, a commoner. Please let me be."

No comments: