Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag #3

1) My friends are parts of me. Quote yesterday's speech by whoever-i-dont-remember.

2) I'm listening to somebody's alarm. Damn it, she treat it like mp3 player.lol

3) Maybe I should smack her head down, and tell her the mechanism of alarm turnoff.dlol

4) I love to sleep everytime, everywhere. If i'm an animal, i must be a sloth.

5) My plan for now is to get married sooner, so i will own a car. ok, this is ridiculous, and i dont think like that in real, i just type it that way because i am dead disappointed by the fact that no one in my batch is going to tie her knot this holiday.

6) I don't understand how can she stand the alarm?????????????????at least please TURN OFF the alarm.i want to, but the laziness to move to the bed outcomes my will.

7) I lost you.

8) People say stupid things. Great people say something, and teachers and doctors are surely great people. And yes they do.

9) I'm missing you.

10) Love means sacrifice. ooh i'll write about love in another special entry.in the future.

11) Somewhere in the future, i'll drive a shining, fresh-from-kargo, leather-smelled-seats audi.

12) I'm always searching for friends. My friends is so small in quantity, but they are great in quality. And i'm not the one who will call any acquintances as friends. Sounds so arrogant, but well, i'm done with my past.

13) Forever seems bullshit. Forever is only in the hereafter(akhirat).

14) I do not want to be a murderer. But that doesnt stop me from cursing you into a car,git.

15) My mobile phone is outdated. i know i bitch about it a lot, but i love my money more. so friends, please bear my bitching more and more.treat it like some kind of therapy to improve your patience.

16) When I wake up in the morning, i say alhamdulillah. then i sleep back.

17) I get annoyed extremely easy.my temper's threshold is getting lower and lower.

18) Parties are fun when they serve nice foods, and no boys.

19) Today is the day the bleach airs.

20) Tomorrow I will spring-clean my room.i want to do it for ages, but i just lost my energy everytime the time i set to do it comes.

21) I really want to be in malaysia this holiday, but my parents oppose the idea. so here i am, pathetic as always, whining in my bed as usual.but no harm is done yet, movies therapy really help.

22) I miss malaysian delicacies, and cars.

23) What is your phone brand?
won't tell.

24) The last 3 digits of my phone number are --skip--

25) What does the second message in your inbox say?
i've annihilate all the messages, because earlier, the inbox was full and the incoming message can't be read.

26) Who was the last person you rang?
can't remember.coz i clear my log frequently.

27) Who was your last missed call from?
friend.

28) What does the oldest message in your inbox say?
ok ok ok ok dokies. saya malas ambil telefon bimbit semata-mata untuk jawab soalan ini.inilah the real reason, for the questions above.

29) Who comes after J?
Jaguar Jamaludin(sape tu weh?)

30) Go to your inbox, see what's the 10th message say.
Go tell somebody to text me 10 messages now.

31) Who is your network provider?
orange not lemon

32) How many messages are there in your inbox?
000000000000000

33) Who do you have on speed dial 3?
abah.( you should ask for speed dial 7,8,9 to get interesting answers.lol)

34) If you're using prepaid card. how much credits do they have?
12jd and they charge 14jd for that. the extra 2 jd we paid is like sedekah to the filthy capitalist service provider.ptuihh(spit)

35) Who is the first person after C?
Cadillac Cemong( ni pon sape?)

36) What do you have as your main ringtone?
Amazing

No comments: