1. I washed my labcoat for the second time.
2. I read my very own handwriting of "fungal" as "sungai", which opened up my eyes, that my handwriting is such a scrawl.I spent almost 10 minutes to figure out what do i mean by sungai DNA.
3. I guzzled 3 bottles of yogurts in 45 minutes. If i die tonight, then it must be caused from toxicity due to accumulation of lactobacillus.
4. I spent all my daylight by hibernating, and burned up the midnight oil again and again. Such a waster.
5. I've come to a point to think, people like me should not have holidays, cause holidays will definitely screw me up, turn me into a punk.
6. I have tons of unfinished business, and i have no gut to settle them now. Maybe i need more pressure.Yes, i'm a deadline-dependent type of workers.
7. Again, i answered someone's call out of my conscious. I just knew it when i checked my log just now.
8. Am i suffering of SAD? Or is this the transience phase into adulthood? Or,the monthly pms?
9. My darling Audi A6 visited me in my dream,again.
Enough prattle, Selamat hari raya aidiladha.And selamat pengantin baru.May all of us in HIS bless.

No comments:
Post a Comment