I hadn't had a long tiring day for so long, so when last week i finally went out (with friends, no family yeah!) for 2 days in a row, my body reacted badly. I fell sick again, fever, runny nose, sore throat, severe nausea, headache and malaise. It's been 4 days, and i'm still sick :(
Day 1- I went to Penang with a friend to locate those street arts, then went to Penang Hill because we could haha. We ate at Restoran Kapitan twice, eating the same thing both time. I'm hooked, really. Awesome food! It was a hot hot hot day. So possible culprits: hot weather (weather shock, that's probably my first time being out under the scorching sun since my return), herbs pollen in Penang Hill, people, food (chicken vindaloo, it was very spicy, but awesome and if it was the culprit, it still worth it.), lack of sleep
Day 2- I went to a mall for mini reunion. We met our awesome senior and talk talk talk haha. I was already sick that day..huhu
I can't continue being like this..Work is tough, and being sick will probably get me extended. Resolution: eat more vegetables, eat leaves outside the bedroom window if veges in meals is not enough and go out under the sun more.
ps: movie recommendation- phas gaye re obama. the 2nd Hindi movie i watched after Three Idiots, and it's freaking hilarious! I want to review this movie but i'll surely spoil it but wth i'll review it soon.
Day 1- I went to Penang with a friend to locate those street arts, then went to Penang Hill because we could haha. We ate at Restoran Kapitan twice, eating the same thing both time. I'm hooked, really. Awesome food! It was a hot hot hot day. So possible culprits: hot weather (weather shock, that's probably my first time being out under the scorching sun since my return), herbs pollen in Penang Hill, people, food (chicken vindaloo, it was very spicy, but awesome and if it was the culprit, it still worth it.), lack of sleep
Day 2- I went to a mall for mini reunion. We met our awesome senior and talk talk talk haha. I was already sick that day..huhu
I can't continue being like this..Work is tough, and being sick will probably get me extended. Resolution: eat more vegetables, eat leaves outside the bedroom window if veges in meals is not enough and go out under the sun more.
ps: movie recommendation- phas gaye re obama. the 2nd Hindi movie i watched after Three Idiots, and it's freaking hilarious! I want to review this movie but i'll surely spoil it but wth i'll review it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment