So yay! New year= holiday = sleep!
I wonder why people celebrate new year. It's nothing special, just another day off. If we were to celebrate every day off, then we'd have to celebrate every weekend too. But meh, not complaining, i love day off, and i love the after-new year sale so yeah, whatever people. I hope these people can also create another celebration like new month/moon so people like me can enjoy another relaxing destressing day off.
So i'm now in paeds, the horror of medical school. My first day in ward today, was nice and smooth. Erm, i actually missed the morning report but no big deal. My patient, who was a 1y2m baby behaved well too. Kids are cute they make me hungry i don't know why. I'm always hungry during the round, but with kids around, it gets hungrier. Thank god it's not ramadhan now.
Anyway, the result for surgery isn't out yet, so i'm kinda restless..I did very bad in mini osce, so bad that i left some questions blank. I thought i did well in osce but in retrospective, i did leave some important questions/findings. And oh, i was so stressed during the study week (as usual, i'm always stressed whenever there's an exam around) that i lost few cms. I can't say few kgs because i didn't weigh myself, but i was sure i shed few cms because I got a serious pant situation on the d-day, and it's not good..
Hope i get a good mark for it, though i flunked the exam..greedy greedy haha
I wonder why people celebrate new year. It's nothing special, just another day off. If we were to celebrate every day off, then we'd have to celebrate every weekend too. But meh, not complaining, i love day off, and i love the after-new year sale so yeah, whatever people. I hope these people can also create another celebration like new month/moon so people like me can enjoy another relaxing destressing day off.
So i'm now in paeds, the horror of medical school. My first day in ward today, was nice and smooth. Erm, i actually missed the morning report but no big deal. My patient, who was a 1y2m baby behaved well too. Kids are cute they make me hungry i don't know why. I'm always hungry during the round, but with kids around, it gets hungrier. Thank god it's not ramadhan now.
Anyway, the result for surgery isn't out yet, so i'm kinda restless..I did very bad in mini osce, so bad that i left some questions blank. I thought i did well in osce but in retrospective, i did leave some important questions/findings. And oh, i was so stressed during the study week (as usual, i'm always stressed whenever there's an exam around) that i lost few cms. I can't say few kgs because i didn't weigh myself, but i was sure i shed few cms because I got a serious pant situation on the d-day, and it's not good..
Hope i get a good mark for it, though i flunked the exam..greedy greedy haha
No comments:
Post a Comment