Thursday, December 9, 2010

June come early please :(


sphinx cat. looks like avatar, very pricey, very delicate. but this color overshadow their beauty. i'll show the blue color one, soon.

" I'm going to sleep once i'm home,"

" Yeah, me too..I'm sleepy,"

" Yeah..I didnt sleep last night,"

" Hah! why?"

" I studied the git lectures, you know, pud, ibd, liver, and i finished them,"

" Owh..Good  good.."

-Clueless... Arabs are hardworking, magnificent. They all have very obvious panda eyes,  because they pull the all-nighters too often. And yet, the doctors always praise us, malays for being hardworker. Poor them.

Yeah, dont blame the doctors. We malays, or at least me, have these very features of hardworker, glasses, smart outfits, carry big bags with books, write important points and read while waiting for doctor, with very polite attitude. While home, i sleep and watch movies or arashi's tv program or play sudoku or edit songs or read random articles, and when i feel guilty enough, i'll open a slide.

Again, arabs are magnificent! They are the real definition of real-life walking medical books.

Pesanan penaja:

1. Dont buy davidson big book while you are in 4th year. You'll feel you want to sell it back. Yes, we may want to use it in final year (as i heard from seniors), so just buy it in the final year. You'll get the latest edition by then.

Ok, fine, i post this entry to banish yesterday's emuemo entry. But still, when life leaves you blind, love keeps you kind.

No comments: