
What's that sound?
It's the wind. It's speaking to us.
What's it saying?
I don't know. I don't speak wind.
At last, a heartily laugh from a very gloomy girl. I don't think it's a good joke, but the timing is perfect.
For all glooms all over the world, go cheer up yourselves by watching Ice Age 3.
And for the picture, actually i was in vanity of me caught the rainbow sight on my first attempt using my kodi digicam. Then i stumbled upon this site, and i felt mine is so pettily amateur. I will use this picture as my next aim, using my brother's bedah someday (that will only happen if i still live after laying my hands on his bedah)
bedah= advanced, big, fugly, money-sucker, weighty camera owned by my shrek-like brother.
facts:
-Female mammoths have tails , male don't, at birth.
-I can download movies, songs, comics and all sort of hedonism without a glitch, but i need to re-download lecture notes (for this night, anatomy 16) more than 7 times due to the freaking " the blablabla can't be downloaded. Try download it at other sites." which means bad connection and no mirror sites. Please, i don't lie here, not a word. And please, blame hussien, not me, when i watching movies instead of studying at times like this.
-Tan Sri Isa should thrust his head in earth like an ostrich if he didn't won the by-election.
-Besides all my animosities toward the F indons, i still want to go to Indonesia. Shopping calls. (background music= bad girl)
facts:
-Female mammoths have tails , male don't, at birth.
-I can download movies, songs, comics and all sort of hedonism without a glitch, but i need to re-download lecture notes (for this night, anatomy 16) more than 7 times due to the freaking " the blablabla can't be downloaded. Try download it at other sites." which means bad connection and no mirror sites. Please, i don't lie here, not a word. And please, blame hussien, not me, when i watching movies instead of studying at times like this.
-Tan Sri Isa should thrust his head in earth like an ostrich if he didn't won the by-election.
-Besides all my animosities toward the F indons, i still want to go to Indonesia. Shopping calls. (background music= bad girl)
No comments:
Post a Comment