moar funny pictures
I'm glad our paths were crossed.
I'm glad you got 9As in PMR.
I'm glad you chose the 'haunted' SMKASAS as your then-next destination.
I'm glad we were still in the same class in 2006.
I'm glad we shared the same table in the chaotic BB.
I'm glad we had our fights.
I'm glad you gave me the green star.
I'm glad we're still very good friends.
I'm half-glad though, you're in Jak. though technically now you're in ipoh.
Thanks for being my great friend, and sorry i couldnt text you. got no credit..huhu
I hope 21 is the starting of the great second decade of your life, score an MBBS, getting married to *ehem*, reproduce the great second generation, and still, be a great friend to me, all with His bless.hihi. LOVE you!
cant write long, got a mountain yet to be read, mid-term cns on 14th. 3rd ventricle is in between of two diencephalon ok. hope you feel my love through this entry.MMuaahh. and pray for my exam tau, always above 70 to be in the safe zone, so we can shop together this august.
with loves and hugs,
Kem.
(imam jemaah solat atas double-decker 06)
4 comments:
ya Allahuakbar, terharunye!!! nk ngis rase... time kasih byk2 kem... wp0n ak knal ko bukan dari tadika, tp dari f4.. ak rase cm kite da kwn lame.. thnx kem ... syg ko sgt3!!!!!!!!!!!!! meh cni ak peluk pra-bulan 8 \(^_^)/
beshnye korg~hepy belatd besdy 2 u gak culan....
terharu ak bce entry kem.....gud luck 2 u 2 kem^^
asal x de komen ak kat sini ??
ciss
rasa cm dah bg komen
Post a Comment