When I was in high school, I still hate PR/ sports activity so much, though the fields were way better. The reason, I hate doing the laundry. During the annual sports, usually I would try, by any means to skip the sports practice, simply because I hate doing the laundry. School dobby was provided, but only twice a week with very limited pieces, 3 pieces each person if I’m not mistaken. But of course, no punishment will be given to those who send more than that, which used to be me. Furthermore, at the hostel field, many claimed they’ve seen snakes there. And this is very logical, since I too have seen snakes curling around, merrily at the hostel gate on the way to afternoon prep. Lari tak cukup bumi aku gi skolah, tanpa perlu warden di belakang.
(I seriously hope my school can provide better facility for the sake of good development of the young generation. I will write about the underdeveloped facilities at my beloved school)
The only sports I represent my school in was, chess, if I can call it sports. Haha. But reality is, it is a sport, brainy sport, because we usually got really really tired in every tournaments, sunk in a dense tense for a weeks or so. Herm, nightmare! Oh, not to forget, I was once played handball for my school, incidentally. Well, when you are a fourth former, you will have to do almost everything, including things you never have a hand in before.
But, the truth that most of my high school mates don’t know is, I hailed from an athletic family. Hahaha, funny how the genes don’t descend into me. Or maybe my fussiness has put the stop codon into that genes. My brother represented Perlis for badminton for Sukma(jangan Tanya kenapa perlis), and a fixed member for his university hockey team. My giddy sister, ha dia ni macam aku jugak, tapi lagi lembik. Hapak tatau pape. My youngest sister aka lil La,is a newly-crowned sprinter. For this year, she is the best district sprinter (100m), which is very unexpected since this is the first time she got involved into a serious sport. Before, all she knows about sports is cat-chasing, rope-jumping, soil-digging, pasar malam-wandering. My dad was a badminton champion of his age, while my mum was a netballer, she used to play in usm netball fiesta every year, until she got pregnant of my giddy sis. After that she retired, and gained weight drastically. And me, I used to accompany my brother for tennis tournament, basketball street challenge 3-on-3, and paintball. Also, I am his very loyal ball-collector training-partner for badminton. And he’s so evil he always smash my head, maybe he fears that I’ll outwit him someday. Ok paintball itu sangatla tipu, baru 2 kali aku main paintball seumur hidup.
Nevertheless, that won’t stop me from being an active girl tomorrow. Because tomorrow I will break my own history, get myself pump up at this sporty event. Apa nak jadi, jadi! Yang penting gian nak main aku lepas.

Quoting my girls here, “hari ni kita kawan, sabtu ni kita lawan!” :P
Bring it on, girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment