Is it wrong being bold?
I don't know. It's subjective, it may be wrong when you are bold at the wrong time and place, towards the wrong people. And vice versa. Even to me, sometimes i think i can compensate when some people hurt me, in the other time, i get really scarlet when the other do the same thing, if not milder to me.
Don't ask me why, don't ask anyone why, because no one knows the answer trust me.
How you define bestfriend?
-a friend who never hurt you.
-a friend who will support whatever things you do.
-a friend who promise,and fulfill her promise to be by your side no matter what.
-a friend who never disappoint you.
If the definition of bestfriend is one of those options, then the word bestfriend itself is bullshit and faux.
But, as for me, i really can't live without having friends. bestfriends. I define bestfriend as those who i can tolerate their wisecracks, and they understand mine as well, and at the same time, they lead me to the right way. They need not to be the top scorer, they need not to be cinderella-pretty, they need not to be pious. They are real.
Having a petite circle of friends, let alone bestfriends, sometimes is pathetic.
...
But now i don't care. I think somehow i've become bolder and bolder. I am the cruel monster. Hate me. I've hurted oceans of people. So i think, i have no right to feel angry when others hurt me back. It's like, getting back your wrongdoings.
But i am weak. I still feel the pain. Shame.
Treat people the way you want to be treated. But, if people undervalue your treat, it's not your fault or their's either. Just continue treating them the way you want to be treated. Because some people were born kook, some were born git, some were born retarded, some were born scum, some were born angelic. So being the ones who were born normal, treat others the normal way. NORMAL GOOD WAY.
.....
" Can you help me?"
"Yup. Sure."
" Please get out from my sight and die."
No comments:
Post a Comment